This unique 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom home will be admired by many but only one lucky buyer will have the chance to live here.
The owners have created something special in this fully renovated abode. The quality of the renovation alone deserves a standing ovation. On top of this special attention and lots of time has gone into creating witty and creative features. You will amaze all visitors that come to the house.
Take a moment to read on to learn about the uniqueness of this property.
• Generous sized main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private outside courtyard
• Large bedroom 2 and 3 with pressed tin ceilings and built-in robes
• Large bedroom 4 (AKA the kids' room) with built in triple bunk beds and a 2.7m ‘Emmett’ Lego figure wardrobe
• Renovated family bathroom with shower (with room to install a bath)
• Open flowing living, dining and kitchen area
• Laundry with good storage
Outside lay out:
• Double carport to front
• Paved and undercover patio
• Built in BBQ
• Built in veggie garden with shade structure
• Built in seating bench
• 6mx6m (approx.) powered shed with double sliding doors
• Road access to shed
• Kitchen windows open to rear patio
• Neat lawn area and low maintenance gardens
All the above is standard and can be found in many Kalgoorlie-Boulder homes. The owners went above and beyond to create something special with this home. If you enjoy living in a home that shows that you are “young at heart”? If you value quality over quantity, then this is for you!
• Internal doors are discreetly built in allowing for clear lines and are fun to open.
For example, one of the doors doubles as a bookshelf that can be pushed back to open
• Another door appears like wall paneling
• At the side of the house you have an inbuilt Hobbit door (you’ll need to see this!)
• The courtyard near the main bedroom is stunning with built in benches, inviting you to relax
Last but not least, the whole property received a full renovation, so you know that you are buying a well presented home inside and out. As an extra bonus solar power is already installed saving you on power costs.
If you are astonished that something like this is available in Kalgoorlie-Boulder, then call Iris Haynes on 0420 471 461 or Kayla Neve on 0427 152 913.
Council rates $2,387.91pa
Water rates $260.00pa
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels