It is a pleasure to introduce this neat unit in a great location. If you are looking for a unit that is updated and fresh with nothing to do but move in or lease out, then you've found it!
2 Bedrooms and 1-bathroom brick unit is situated within a small complex of 6 units. Very private and each unit has its own front yard with off street parking.
Just a 5 minutes’ drive to the CBD but located in a side street meaning less traffic.
• 2 Bedrooms – all with built in robes
• 1 Updated bathroom
• BRAND NEW Kitchen (never used)
• Freshly painted
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Low maintenance courtyard to rear
• Off street parking and small garden bed to front
The important investors numbers:
• Current rental appraisal is $440 to $460 per week
• Would attract professional tenants
• Council rates $1,976.03pa
• Water rates $270.00pa
• Strata fees $325.10pqtr. ($1,296.40 pa)
*Potential tenant lined up for 2-year lease as they already lease most of the other units in this complex.
The strata fees pay for the building insurance, gardening to common areas and gutter cleaning.
On top of the private parking the complex has a common carpark as well – great for guest and overflow parking needs.
Move in and simply unpack or invest to secure that return.
If you would like to start the ball rolling to purchase this great investment unit or searching for that neat place to live, contact Iris Haynes on 0420 471 461 or Kayla Neve on 0427 152 913 today.
Council rates $1,976.03pa
Water rates $270.00pa
- Evaporative Cooling
- Built-in Wardrobes