Calling all character home lovers who like to buy a house that does not require any work. A big “Hurrah” to the owners. They have added tasteful and high-quality updates to this traditional cottage home.
The beautiful features that will please anyone who appreciates quality over quantity:
• 3 Bedrooms (two with wardrobes)
• Brand new kitchen (created by local cabinet maker)
• Brand new bathroom
• Beautiful polished floor boards
• Living area with gas heater
• Entertainment area overlooking neat back garden
• Second external toilet
• Divided rear with plenty of room for caravan, trailers and cars
• Good rear lane access
Over the last year a lot of work has been put into this property and it will provide comfortable living for many years to come.
• Home has been re-stumped where needed
• Floors have been polished
• Laundry and associated water pipes have been updated
• New cladding to right exterior wall
• New dividing fence near house to ride hand side
• Evaporative air-conditioners
The owners have enjoyed living here as the location is perfect. The back of the Boulder Primary School is just across the road which is nice to look at. Walking distance to Boulder CBD with Café, Shopping and Restaurants.
10 minute drive to the Kalgoorlie CBD so easy to find you way all around town.
Do you want to be the lucky buyers that benefit from the renovation?
Connect with Iris Haynes on 0420 471 461 or Kayla Neve on 0427 152 913 to arrange an inspection at short notice.
Council rates $1,891.07pa
Water rates $270.00pa
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking