This home might just be what you are looking for, all the hard work is done all you need to do is unpack then enjoy all it has to offer.
Make it your
H – Very homely and
O – Open plan with great living areas
M – Modern fit out
E – Entertain in style
Your first impression will be what a beautiful home and you will fall in love straight away.
Here is what is awaiting you inside:
• 4 Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bedroom with large walk in robe
• Brand new ensuite to main bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Large kitchen with good bench space
• Modern styling and appliances
• 2 Living areas
• Dining area
• Relaxing area
• Double carport
• Powered shed
• Concrete slab
• Weather board / Fibro Home
• Iron Roof
• Current rental appraisal of around $830.00 per week
Once you have unpacked you have plenty of options to relax and entertain:
• Modern below ground salt/chlorine pool
• New Patio
• Built in pizza oven
• Built in BBQ
The block has been very well developed so you have plenty of room to park a caravan or trailer. You also have the option to built a large shed, should you desire to add this at a later stage.
The property is well maintained, and it is not expected to last long as it offers great value.
If you are looking for your first family home or looking to upgrade call Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 or Kayla Neve 0427 152 913.
- Council rates: $2,798.77 p.a
- Water rates: $270.00 p.a
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes