Stop everything and focus on this amazing opportunity.
This is for you if you have been waiting for a family home on a large allotment in the sought-after Rosenberg Crescent. Family's love this area as it is centrally located and features a central park.
The home has a lot to offer, and the bonus feature is that it is situated on a massive 1,239m2 (approx.) block. This is a rarity in central Kalgoorlie!
Let’s unpack what to expect in the home:
• 4 Bedrooms with walk in or build in wardrobes
• New bathroom with double shower
• New laundry
• 2nd Toilet (new powder room)
• Floorboards and newish carpets
• Rustic Kitchen with dishwasher overlooking rear garden
• Living room with TV (will stay)
This home is ideal for families who love the outdoors, the massive block has plenty of space to add a pool or have a large lawn area to play on.
Further features are:
• A-frame patio
• 9.5m x 6m (approx.) powered shed with roller door
• Good side access to shed area
• Rear access to block
• Natural gas connected
• R20 zoning so option to subdivide (STCA)
This is a sad sale for the owners as they have loved living there, however it can be a happy scenario for you and your family.
Be quick and contact Iris Haynes on 0420 471 461 or Kayla Neve on 0427 152 913. Awaiting your call!
Council rates: $1,997.01 p.a
Water rates: $270.00 p.a
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes