A fabulous home has just come to the market!
Owner occupied and lovingly cared for with quality appliances and up to date maintenance.
Notice all the little extras that make a house a comfortable home! An ideal home for shift workers with roller shutters and split system air-conditioning.
567A Hannan Street is ideal for a first home or a low maintenance investment.
What you can expect:
• 3 Bedrooms (two with built in robes)
• Double Brick home with iron roof
• Updated bathroom
• Updated kitchen with lots of storage space
• Single carport to the rear
• Private yard with high brick privacy fence
• 2 Garden sheds
• Lemon and Lime trees
• Fully working reticulation
Being owner occupied you get thousands of dollars extra value!
Some of these extras include:
• Neatly painted throughout
• Updated flooring to lounge and kitchen area
• Luxaflex day and night blinds
• Roller shutters to all windows
• Security mesh to most doors and windows
If you are looking for a secure an investment this, might interest you:
• Rental appraisal around $500 to $550 per week
• Council rates $1,982.36 per year
• Water rates $270 per year
• No strata fees
• Possible Gross Rental yield above 9%
The house is part of a 2 lot strata, with no strata fees involved. The other house on the lot has been long term owner occupied.
Now is the time to secure this property. Benefit from the fruit of the owner’s hard work!
Connect with Iris Haynes on 0420 471 461 to arrange an inspection at short notice. If you are an out of town investor, video inspections are available.
Council rates: $1,982.36 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Evaporative Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes