This is the one you have been waiting for. A calibre of a character home that rarely comes to the market in the sought-after Lamington suburb.
In a nutshell, 65 Campbell Street is a unique character home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Let’s unpack a bit more on what could be yours:
• A true character home with wonderful street appeal
• Rosetto ceiling roses and period chandelier
• Dado rails and picture rails
• Timber flooring
• High ceilings
• New insulated roof
• Three new / updated bathrooms
• Theatre room with projector, screen and speakers
• Plantation shutters
• Electric Blinds
• Freshly painted
• Resurfaced fiberglass pool
• New quality paving around pool
The current owners have been at the property for a long time and have created a stylish but comfortable family home. It is now available for you to bring up your family in the sought-after Lamington suburb.
You will find there is enough space and features to keep the whole family entertained.
• 4 Generous bedrooms to suit queen and king size beds
• 3 New bathrooms – 2 are ensuites
• 2 Living areas
• Country kitchen with butlers sink
• Below ground pool with new paving surrounds
• 6x6m (approx.) insulated and powered shed with good access
• Garden shed
• Well maintained garden
• Double carport
• 2 Evaporative Air conditioner
• 1 Split System Air conditioner
• Natural gas connected
This is a rare opportunity to buy your dream home and all you have to do is move in and unpack.
The list of features goes on and by the time you have finished reading this it, might be time to connect with Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 to arrange a private viewing.
Don’t wait too long or you might miss out!
Council rates: $2,849.90 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Air Conditioning
- Evaporative Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes