Have you been searching for your first home in a good location, but they all needed too much work?
You can stop searching – come and see 51 Campbell Street!
You will be amazed at the transformation this home has received over the last few years.
Let’s cover the basic first:
• 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes / cupboards.
• Main bedroom will suit a king size bed
• Neat kitchen with recycled timber bench tops
• Large functional bathroom
• Open plan living and dining area
• Foxtel ready & NBN connected
• Driveway parking behind gates.
• 9x6m (approx.) Powered shed with good access
• Office/games room within shed
• Large patio and timber decking with privacy and shade blinds
• Established garden – fully reticulated.
• 506m2 corner block with rear lane access
The current owners have given the home a full makeover which means you will benefit by moving into a well-maintained home.
Here is some of the work that has been done:
• Fully repainted inside and outside
• New quality woolen carpet
• 4 x Split systems air conditioning / heating
• Crisp new roof, insulation, gutters and downpipes
• Council approved new patio with timber decking (with strip lighting)
• Beautiful, reticulated gardens with chook pen
• New front fence and gates
Don’t worry they have not forgotten the all-important shed and it is more than just an old shed, it is good enough to serve as an extra living space. Invite your mates and hang out watching TV or listen to music and play darts.
• Shed was built in 2015
• Walls are insulated and inside has a rustic feel as the old roof sheets have been reused.
• Powered with plenty of power points and internet
• Built in workbench
• Speaker system installed
• 3x6m (approx.) has been built out as an office
• Perfect as an extra space, games room or small business (STCA)
It is not often that you can purchase a truly move in and unpack home in Lamington for this price.
If you are ready to buy, don’t delay coming to the home open and make it your own.For more information connect with Iris Haynes 0420471461.
Council rates: $2,059.21 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes