Treat the family this year and move into this home. You won’t regret it! But be warned you will need a few things when you move in.
1. A floorplan - so you’ll find your way around in this large home
2. Pool toys - as the kids will want to spend Christmas time in the pool
3. Walking shoes – it is walking distance to popular Karlkurla Park
For the first time on the market in over a decade, this well presented home needs to be seen from the inside. You will enjoy the space and privacy it provides on around the enormous internal 239m2 living space.
Here is some on what is awaiting you on the inside:
• 4 Large bedrooms (suits Queen and King size bedding)
• Bedrooms have walk in or built in wardrobes
• Large study (or 5th bedroom)
• 3 Generous sized living areas
• Dining Area
• 2 Bathrooms and 2 Toilets
• Ensuite with shower, corner spa bath and double vanity
• Family bathroom with shower and bath, with a separate toilet
• Country Kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Laundry with large walk in linen cupboard
• Reverse cycle (multi zoned) ducted air conditioner (replaced in 2018)
However, they are further features on the outside that will make it your ideal place to bring up the family.
• Double garage with auto roller door
• Steel framed work shed
• Fibreglass below ground pool
• Beautiful established garden
• Colourbond fencing
• Undercover patio to entertain
In the current market this type of home does not come to the market often so don’t delay in contacting Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 to arrange a viewing and make it your home this year.
Council rates: $3,765.86 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes