Make your dream come true and move into this neat home, that offers space on the large block plus a sparkling pool, a powered shed.
There is also an extra room that would be ideal for a teenager retreat, playroom or a small home business (STCA).
The home is located in a quiet side street but only a 5 min drive to the center of town.
Move in ready, as the current owner has improved the property with lots of smaller updates to make it homely.
Let's take a look at what's on offer:
• 3 Bedrooms
• Main bedroom with split system air-conditioner plus a large walk in robe
• 1 Bathroom with new updates like shower screen, toilet and sink
• Kitchen with island bench and new 900m gas stove and electric oven
• Neat laundry
• Living area with split system air-conditioner
• Further large activity room at the rear with air conditioner
• Second toilet outside
• Fan in three rooms
The well-kept feeling continues outside, so you can truly just enjoy your first summer and benefit from the work that has been done here.
Further outside features to make summer in Kalgoorlie fun:
• Sparkling fibreglass pool
• 6m x 5.5m (approx.) Powered shed with roller doors
• Double under cover parking at front
• Single undercover parking at rear
• Lots of space for parking of trailers or caravan
• Good rear lane access
• Veggie boxes
• A frame patio with fan
• Inbuilt BBQ will stay
• Low maintenance garden
• Artificial lawn to front garden
• Small lawn area in the rear
All this for under $400,000 will have many keen first home buyers, young families or people relocating to town wanting to move here.
If you want the first dip (in the pool) connect with Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 to arrange a viewing at short notice.
Council rates: $2,052.33 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground