Exciting new listing for any home owners, investors or a company looking for employee accommodation.
With the rising rents and rising property prices, this high end furnished home is a good as GOLD:
G – Good to go. Move in ready
O – Opportunity for 10% Gross Rental Yield
L – Located walking distance to town.
D - Deluxe fit out
Finding a home that has been fully furnished with class, plus has a new modern kitchen and bathroom is truly like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms
• All with build in robes
• Main bedroom with study nook and balcony
• All bedrooms and living area have split system air conditioners
• All bedrooms have a TV
• Evaporative Air conditioner throughout
• Living area downstairs
• Upmarket new kitchen with Westinghouse fridge
• Ariston 900mm stove and dishwasher
• Quality renovated bathroom
• 2 inside toilets
• Plenty of storage space
• Internal floor size 140m2 (approx.)
• Courtyard with BBQ
• Two parking spots
• External Storeroom and enclosed storage area
• Roomy 357m2 lot size (approx.) – Largest lot in complex of 6 units
• Strata Fees 518.50 per quarter (includes building insurance and common area maintenance)
• Yearly Council Rates: $2,298.95
On top of this the home is FULLY FURNISHED from kitchen cutlery to garden tools and everything in between. The estimated value of the included furniture is around $20,000.
This will make it an ideal option for a range of opportunities:
New to town – Save on removalist cost
Investors – Rent it out at around $850 per week
Airbnb – Possible nightly fee of $400 per night
Company – Secure an easy employee accommodation option.
Whatever your situation might be, you will need to act fast to secure this property.
Available to view at short notice (video walkthrough possible) by connecting with Iris Haynes.
Council rates: $2,298.95 pa
Strata levy: $2,074.00 pq
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes