Getting tired of finding a decent rental property at an affordable price? Here is your option out of the rent race!
Everything you need to be comfortable is provided at a budget pleasing price.
Let's discover what's could be yours:
• 4 Decent size bedrooms
• Main Bedroom with walk in robe
• Extra storeroom or study nook
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Large bathroom
• Split system air conditioner
• Generous size garage with auto roller door
• Established garden
• Rendered brick home
• 508m2 lot (approx.)
Located close to a primary school and walking distance to Boulder Central business district this home is ideal for a young family or couple.
If you are looking at it from an investment perspective here are the important numbers:
• Rental appraisal $520 to $550 per week
• No strata fees
• Council rates $1,983.00 (23-24)
• Water connection cost $270.00 per year
Being a solid brick home and ready to move in, it is not expected to be on the market for a long time.
If you are ready to buy now, contact Iris Haynes to arrange a viewing at short notice.
Council rates: $ 1,983.00 pa
Water rates: $270.00 pa
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking