This charming 4 bedroom residence with a study is situated on a spacious quarter-acre block, offering a comfortable and versatile living space. The well-maintained interior is complemented by the allure of the outdoors, with a sprawling backyard and lush greenery featuring its own orchard.
The meticulously designed outdoor area is a highlight for any entertaining enthusiast. Showcasing an ideal setting for hosting and enjoying the warm summer evenings in the stunning below ground pool. The inclusions of a bar and pool table enhance the recreational appeal of this home as they will be staying at the property, as well as a trampoline for the kids. The home also features the all-important large, powered shed (7m x 4m approx.) with rear lane access.
Features of this home include:
• 4 Bedrooms (2x with cupboards)
• 1 Updated bathroom
• 2 Living areas
• Large outdoor patio
• Stunning below ground pool
• Fruit orchard with apple, orange, plum and pear trees as well as grape vines and more
• Security screens throughout
• Evaporative air conditioning as well as 1x split system unit in 1 bedroom
• Powered shed 7m x 4m (approx.) with rear lane access
• 1,012m2 Block (approx.)
• Natural gas connected
This home presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious and well-appointed family home in a desirable location.
Don’t miss your chance to make this your next family home, contact Jesse Kyles on 0481 991 686 to arrange your private inspection.
Council rates $2,387.36 pa
Water rates- $276.00 pa (approx.)
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels