Make your dream a reality!
You will love the inside space with high ceilings and the outdoor entertainment. Imagine yourself on the rear patio relaxing, while the kids have fun in the pool.
Only built in 2013 this is a contemporary home with a lot to offer but easy to maintain.
Let’s just jump into the features:
• Main bedroom will suit a super king bed
• Main bedroom has ensuite with separate toilet
• All bedrooms have either walk in or built in robes
3 Living areas:
• Open plan kitchen / living /dining
• 2nd Living area – Theatre room
• 3rd Living area – Kids activity
Kitchen and Utility:
• Quality kitchen with 900m stove
• Water access to plumb in fridge
• Westinghouse dishwasher
• Laundry with walk in linen cupboard
• Laundry has bench and build in cupboards
• 2nd linen cupboard
• Double garage with auto roller door
• Shoppers entrance to house
• Fibre glass below ground pool
• Beautiful entertainment area
• Natural gas connection for BBQ
• Powered garden shed
• Small grassed area
• Ducted Evaporative cooling with newer pads
• 2 Gas bayonets (natural gas connected)
With the current cost of building and the waiting time, this is a great option to buy a well built property. You will only be the second family to live at the property, so you can expect a well maintained home.
The location is close to schools and shops, that will support your busy live. Best to act soon, before someone else will snap it up and you miss out.
Call Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 to arrange a viewing.
Council rates: $2,896.80 pa
Water rates: $275.72 pa
- Evaporative Cooling
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes