First time to the market for many years and not expected to be available for long. Spacious brick home built in 1997 to be wheelchair friendly for the original owners.
The current second owners are now ready to move on and now the question is who will be the lucky 3rd owner.
Let's review what is on offer:
• 4 Large size bedrooms (all suit queen/king size bedding)
• All bedrooms have either walk in or built in robes
• PLUS study with built in furniture and cupboards
• 2 Bathrooms (one is wheelchair friendly)
• 2 Living areas (one with built in bar)
• Around 240m2 (approx. of living space)
• Double carport with auto roller door
• Shoppers entrance
The whole building and block are extremely well cared for and you can buy with confidence that why it might not all be super modern it is truly received excellent maintenance.
This spills over to the outside:
• A- frame patio
• Large, paved areas
• Established garden
• Rainwater tank
• 6.5kw (approx.) solar power system
• Large electric storage hot water system
• Neat fencing to all sides
Located in central Kalgoorlie and just a short drive to the Central Business District, numerous schools and hospital it will attract owners or investor looking for a low-cost upkeep home.
The current rental appraisal is around $800 to $850 per week.
What ever your intention is, let’s connect and discuss a viewing opportunity in person or via video viewing. This is one property you can safely buy sight unseen.
One call/text or email to Iris Haynes 0420 471 461 will get you started.
Council rates: $3,587.54 pa
Water rates: $275.72 pa
- Evaporative Cooling
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank